2017 Soccer registration is now closed.
HCA Spring Soccer Leagues
HCA Spring Soccer is a great program that provides kids from our community a chance to learn sportsmanship and basic soccer skills.
Our program runs on volunteers to act as Coaches, Team Managers, and Program Organizers. Would you like to get involved? Contact our Soccer Director (Soccer@hawkwoodca.com)
In order to play a youth’s home address must be associated with an active HCA Membership. There is also a registration fee, and an adult volunteer “cash or commitment” agreement.
Spring Soccer Age Divisions
- U4 (Under 4 years) – Games on Monday from 6 to 7 PM
- U6 (Under 6 years) – Games on Monday from 6 to 7 PM
- U8 (Under 8 years – If child is 7 on Jan. 1 / 2017 they are eligible) – Games on Wednesday from 6 to 7 PM
Spring 2017 Fee Schedule
*Please keep in mind:
- Each participant must also provide someone to volunteer for a minor job. If no one volunteers there will be an additional charge of $75 (please contact the Soccer Director for more details)
- Each household participating in Soccer must have a valid HCA Membership (annual cost of $30)
U4: born in 2013 (Must be 3 before May 1) starts Monday April 24U6: born in 2011-2012 Starts Monday April 24U8: born in 2009-2010 Starts Wednesday April 26
|Division||Early Bird(Jan 19 – Feb 8)||Standard(Feb 9 – Mar 1)||Late Registration(after March 1)|
|Under 4 yrs.||$45||$55||$65|
|Under 6 yrs.||$60||$70||$80|
|Under 8 yrs.||$60||$70||$80|